Online Test Series is an online assessment tool which will help you evaluate your GATE preparedness with respect to thousands of serious GATE aspirants across the country. Apart from giving you a comprehensive comparative analysis like AIR, Percentile, Score, section-wise performance analysis etc, it will also give you invaluable practice with high quality questions.
Online Test Series Features
- 12 Self Administered Tests (Full Syllabus), conducted according to a schedule, with detailed performance analysis after each SAT (All India Rank, Percentile, Score, section wise analysis etc)
- 40 Section Tests (entire section syllabus)
- 40 unit tests (partial section syllabus)
- User interface and pattern is very similar to actual Online GATE (with numerical and multiple choice questions)
Score Maximizer can be an Addon for Online Test Series. Click for information on Score Maximizer
- Self Administered Tests: Each Self Administered Test will have a scheduled start date and end date. The results of each test will be computed after the window period of that particular test. After the window period, a test can be attempted but a detailed performance analysis like All India Rank, Percentile; Score etc will not be given (only total marks scored, Number of Correct & incorrect answers, section wise marks scored etc will be given if a test is attempted after the end date).
- Section Tests: will not have any end date. After attempting the section tests, marks scored, total number of correct & incorrect answers will be given.
- Unit Tests: Unit tests cover partial sections and can be taken from any computer via internet.
- The results of the Extra Edge Test will be updated every week. Therefore you can take the tests anytime according to your convenience and still get your All India Rank, Percentile, Score etc.
View Screenshot of performance analysis of a Self Administered Test here. ( Click on the image to view full size )
- Computer Science Engineering (CS)
- Electronics & Communication (EC)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Biotechnology (BT)
Fees: Rs 2000