Position: Center Manager
- Sales and Marketing
- Preparing business plan for the center and implementing it.
- Responsible for achieving targets for the center.
- Counsel and enroll students.
- Planning and conducting ATL and BTL campaigns.
- Taking seminars at schools and colleges.
- Service Delivery
- Planning batches and scheduling faculty.
- Monitoring class conduction and faculty feedback.
- Ensuring quality of training is of the highest standard.
- Management of all activities at the center and general office maintenance.
- Train and manage staff at the center.
- Maintaining all records in the center including accounts, student enrollments, logistics, etc.
- Prepare and send reports to head office as per company policy.
- Good knowledge of the industry
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in test prep industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage people and relationships
- Self driven with strong adherence to deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Internet, etc
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Center Manager” along with your latest resume and phone number.