eTUTOR INSTALLATION MANUAL
- OS : Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32/64 bit) with Administrator login credentials.
- Browser : Internet Explorer
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and Adobe Flash 11 (Installed during eTutor installation)
- DVD Drive
- The software can be installed only on one Computer. Two DVDs cannot be installed on one Computer.
- Login as Administrator to the Computer.
- Close all the browsers like firefox, internet explorer, chrome, etc. This is important. Close any other programs while installing this program.
- A typical install will take about 5 to 10 minutes depending on the Computer.
- Insert DVD 1 to start the installation process. Find Setup.exe and right – click – Run as administrator.
- In the following screen, enter the Product Key.
- Product Key sticker can be found pasted to the DVD case.
- Product Key is 25 digit alphanumeric key.
- Product Key is case sensitive. Product Keys are all upper case.
- At the end of installation of eTutor software, the installer launches latest version of Adobe Flash installer. You will need to accept the End user Licence and quit any opened browser before the flash installer can run.
- Click on ‘Done’ to complete Flash Install. Click on ‘Close’ to complete installation of eTutor.
- A Gateforum eTutor icon will be created on your desktop.
- Right – Click on eTutor icon on the desktop – Click on Properties – Find Compatibility – Enable run this program as an administrator check box.
- This is a one time activation process.
- Double click on eTutor icon on desktop
- Enter all details correctly. The Roll Number should be the same as on your printed receipt.
- There are two ways to activate eTutor – Online and by Email.
- If you have internet at home, then click on the Online Activation tab. This tab is next to Email Registration tab.
- Please turn off your Anti virus or temporarily disable the same.
- Click the “Generate Activation key” button to generate activation key.
- Please wait for the software to autofill the activation key boxes. Once the keys are auto-filled, click the “Finish” button.
- If you do not have internet at home or if you would like to activate by email, then do the following: On “Email Registration” tab.
- Click save email registration file button which will prompt you to save the file on your desktop – click ok.
- Send this file via email to Gateforum : email@example.com
- We will send you an activation file which can be downloaded and saved on your desktop.
- Double-click on eTutor icon on the desktop, and in activation Tab click browse and select the new activation file. Click finish to activate your copy.
- Upo Enrollment, it takes approximately 24 hours for us to update your details. After this time, you may generate activation key online.
- Double click on eTutor icon on desktop to access eTutor.
- DVD 1 and DVD2 both have lessons on them.
- Insert DVD 1 to access lessons on DVD1 and insert DVD2 to access lessons on DVD2.
- A menu is generated on the left, which lists all lessons. However, lessons on DVD2 will be inactive while DVD1 is inserted.
- To view a lesson, click on the lesson name and then click the play button on the flash video immediately.
- If you want to change to DVD2 from DVD1 or vice versa, it is mandatory to close the program by clicking the cross at the top right, take out DVD1, insert DVD2 and then double click on the icon again.
Time limit : Time limit is set to 400 hours (logged in time) or 28 February, 2014 whichever comes first.
In case of any installation issues, please view FAQ’s at http://gateforum.com/dvd-faqs/
or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 04044664243