Gdrive Installation Process
- Plug-in the Gdrive to the computer & ensure that the computer you install Gdrive in, is connected to internet.
- Go to My computer –> Open Gdrive–> Install the Setup file (Gdrive.exe)
- Follow the instructions & complete the process
- Once the installation is completed, a shortcut Gdrive icon will appear on your desktop. Double click the icon to access Gdrive.
- You will be required to enter Login credentials, which you must have received in the welcome mail.
- Once logged in you will see “Books & Lectures” & “Tests & Resources”. Click on each & explore.