GIFT (GATEFORUM Incentive for Technical Education) is an initiative from GATEFORUM, India’s leading organization in the field of GATE training, to reward budding engineers of India with a cash scholarship program, awarding scholarships worth Rs 35,00,000/-
- Semester Fee scholarship for Top 10 students in their 2nd year of Engineering
- Fee waiver on our GATE/IES/GRE Courses
Second year students pursuing their engineering in West Bengal & Delhi, with an aggregate of 65% or more (or a CGPA of 7 or more) in their 1st year of engineering.
- Round 1 – 10th April – Written Test covering Maths, Physics, Chemistry and General Aptitude
- Round II – 24th April – Written Test covering first & second year Maths, Physics and General aptitude
- Round III – 8th May – Personal Interview by panel of experts for Final selection
*Elimination after each round.
Scholarships worth Rs 35,00,000/-
Terms & Conditions
GESPL reserves the right to make any alteration or cancel the scholarship test at its sole discretion and no claim of any kind will be entertained in this matter. Scholarship of the student will be cancelled if he /she fail to fulfil the minimum requirements. In case of any disputes GESPL decision will be final and no further discussions will be entertained