Position: Student Relations Executive
- Counsel students and convince them to enroll
- Answering phone calls and keeping records of all enquires
- Follow up on leads
- Ensure achievement of sales targets
- Correspond with students regarding class schedule and issue study material
- Maintain records of student enrolments and stock available in the office
- Responsible for general office maintenance
- Coordinate with the faculty for class schedule
- Payment of all the bills on time
- Preparing vouchers and maintaining accounts
- Must have relevant experience with Test Preparation Industry.
- Excellent communication skills & command of English (Mandatory).
- Should be willing to work on Sundays.
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with computers and the internet is a must.
- Should be energetic.
- Passion to learn and grow.
Position: Business Development Executive
- Responsible for all marketing related activities in the center.
- Create brand awareness.
- Supervision of campaigns such as leaflet distribution, banners, display boards, information kiosks and all other ground level activities.
- Organizing and conducting promotional activities for the company’s products.
- Visiting engineering colleges to put up posters, collecting student database and fixing up seminars.
- Maintain relationships with engineering colleges and TPOs / Principals.
- Plan and execute email and SMS campaigns.
- Market analysis.
- Responsible for achieving targets for the center.
- Male candidates preferred
- Must possess a two wheeler.
- Must have at least 1 year relevant industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good professional and personal presentation.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Internet, etc.
- Should be energetic and self driven with strong adherence to deadlines.
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Business Development Executive” along with your latest resume and phone number.