- GSAT will be a multiple-choice question (MCQ) test containing a total of 30 Questions (15 Engineering Mathematics, 10 Numerical Ability & 5 Verbal Ability questions) to be answered in 60 minutes.
- GSAT will be a paper-based test conducted offline with responses to be marked in an OMR sheet
- Each question will have 4 options out of which exactly one option will be correct.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark, each wrong answer will be awarded -0.25 mark. Questions left unanswered will not be awarded any marks.
- GSAT will be conducted for students of all streams