- 500+ hours of live internet based classes covering the complete GATE syllabus at a fixed schedule.
- Phone and chat-based interaction with faculty.
- Access to view recorded videos of conducted classes under “Video on Demand” section.
- Follows a 40-5-15 teaching structure for every 1 hour of class(40 minutes of lecture, 5 minute break followed by 15 minutes Q & A session).
- 100 Hours of Live Doubt Clarification sessions, revision sessions and Rank enhancement session.
- 450+ hours of video lectures covering entire syllabus for GATE.
- Comprehensive eStudy Material in PDF format.
- Inclusion of valuable GATE Resources: GATE Video Solutions, post-GATE Admission Guide, interviews with toppers etc.
- Regular Online Updates.
- Comprehensive GATE study Material.
- Workbooks with practice questions.
Online TarGATE Plus (OTG Plus)
- Total 96 tests including monitored tests , self – administered tests, Section tests and Unit tests.
- Video Discussions of previous year GATE Question Paper.
- Smart reports after each tests.
- Computer Science Engineering (CS)
- Electronics & Communication (EC)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Instrumentation Engineering (IN)