Gdrive Installation Process
- Ensure that the Computer/Tab you want to install Gdrive is connected to internet.
- Computer – Insert SD Card in to card reader provided to you in this pack, Now plug card reader into a USB port and open the Gdrive folder – Install the setup file (Gdrive.exe)
- Tab – Insert SD Card into SD card slot and open external storage – Install the setup file (Gdrive.apk)
- Once the installation is completed, a shortcut Gdrive icon will appear on your desktop/app screen. Double click the icon to access Gdrive content.
- You will be required to enter Login credentials, which you must have received in the welcome mail from firstname.lastname@example.org
- After successful login, student will get “my books” screen in which all the books assigned to student will be downloaded automatically. Click on each & explore.